Digital Marketing & Paid Advertising Executive
I Am Digital Group is a full-service digital marketing agency based in the border city of Newry, Co. Down. IADG will make things happen for your business. From start-up to inception, we will build the platforms needed to engage with your customers, improve your service standards and improve your leads and sales with a variety of services and skills.
- Brand Design & Development
- Website Design & Development
- Public Relations
- Content & Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- SEO & Paid Search Campaigns
- Paid Social Campaigns
- Lead Generation
- Google Ads Partner
- Shopify Partner
At IADG we pride ourselves in having a young and enthusiastic team. We want to hear from you if you are motivated, self-driven and have a passion to learn and develop your skills in a Business Development and Digital Marketing Agency.
The central aim for our business is to help clients, businesses and industries grow but it this aim also applies to our team. We are focused on creating a learning environment that enables you to develop and flourish in all aspects of your work. We promise that we will provide endless opportunities for innovation and forward thinking. A negotiable competitive salary will be offered with many incentives, benefits, coffees, lunches & team bonding!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The digital marketing and paid advertising lead will work as part of a team on a full-time basis to play a key role in creating and delivering paid advertising campaigns across our service based and e-commerce clients digital channels to create brand awareness, drive sales and generate leads.
The role requires someone who can identify, create, manage and deliver paid digital advertising across channels to include Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about paid advertising and producing tangible results.
- Strategise, Plan and Execute PPC & Paid Social Client Marketing Campaigns with team members and management.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of clients PPC & Social Ad Accounts.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content to increase sales.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities to clients on a monthly/bi-weekly basis.
- Candidate MUST have 2/3 years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Work as part of a team and independently on their own initiative when required.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in delivering your work.
- Ability to develop and manage paid social media posts across channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Third level qualification in a related subject.
- Experience setting up and managing social media adverts.
- Demonstrable track record of running successful paid social media campaigns.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Facebook insights and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet with clients and prioritise and structure work schedules.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter along with any examples of work/paid advertising campaign results.
Applications close Friday 18th November 2022