Digital Marketing & Business Development Manager
I Am Digital Group is a full-service digital marketing agency based in the border city of Newry, Co. Down. IADG will make things happen for your business. From start-up to inception, we will build the platforms needed to engage with your customers, improve your service standards and improve your leads and sales with a variety of services and skills.
- Brand Design & Development
- Website Design & Development
- Public Relations
- Content & Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- SEO & Paid Search Campaigns
- Paid Social Campaigns
- Lead Generation
- Google Ads Partner
- Shopify Partner
At IADG we pride ourselves in having a young and enthusiastic team. We want to hear from you if you are motivated, self-driven and have a passion to learn and develop your skills in a Business Development and Digital Marketing Agency.
The central aim for our business is to help clients, businesses and industries grow but it this aim also applies to our team. We are focused on creating a learning environment that enables you to develop and flourish in all aspects of your work. We promise that we will provide endless opportunities for innovation and forward thinking. A negotiable competitive salary will be offered with many incentives, benefits, coffees, lunches & team bonding!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will join IADG as Digital Marketing & Business Development Manager to work closely with our Managing Director to oversee the day to day running and management of our innovative company. You will be responsible for generating and implementing creative social media and business development strategies for IADG on a full-time basis to increase our client data base.
You will play a key role in managing our client accounts and team to ensure that their digital channels and presence supports and enhances their business and the message they want to deliver.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about digital marketing, business development and tangible results.
- Strategise, Plan and Execute Client Marketing Campaigns with your team members.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of the business and client accounts to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and business growth.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities of our clients on a daily/weekly basis to ensure other IADG team members are meeting targets & KPIs.
- Work with our MD, graphic designer, web designer and social media management team to ensure client work is being done efficiently and effectively.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in delivering your work.
- Ability and demonstrable track record of running Google/Bing PPC with results.
- Ability to develop and manage social media posts across social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Knowledge maintaining and updating client websites on Wordpress/WooCommerce & Shopify Platform.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet with clients and prioritise and structure work schedules.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Third level qualification in a related subject.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Facebook insights and Google Analytics.
- Competitive Salary with bonus incentives. Negotiable based on experience.
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Working
- Pension Scheme
- Growth & Training Opportunities
- Team Bonding
- Access to company pool car
To apply click here to fill in the application form and upload your CV and covering letter along with any examples of work/paid advertising campaign results before Wednesday 10 August 2022, 5pm.