Digital Content Creator
I Am Digital Group is a full-service digital marketing agency based in the border city of Newry, Co. Down. IADG will make things happen for your business. From start-up to inception, we will build the platforms needed to engage with your customers, improve your service standards and improve your leads and sales with a variety of services and skills.
- Brand Design & Development
- Website Design & Development
- Public Relations
- Content & Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- SEO & Paid Search Campaigns
- Paid Social Campaigns
- Lead Generation
- Google Ads Partner
- Shopify Partner
At IADG we pride ourselves in having a young and enthusiastic team. We want to hear from you if you are motivated, self-driven and have a passion to learn and develop your skills in a Business Development and Digital Marketing Agency.
The central aim for our business is to help clients, businesses and industries grow but it this aim also applies to our team. We are focused on creating a learning environment that enables you to develop and flourish in all aspects of your work. We promise that we will provide endless opportunities for innovation and forward thinking. A negotiable competitive salary will be offered with many incentives, benefits, coffees, lunches & team bonding!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will join our content and social media management team on a full-time basis to play a key role in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across our clients digital channels ensuring that their digital presence supports and enhances their business and the message they want to deliver.
The role requires someone who is fun, sociable, witty and creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including websites on WordPress and Shopify and social media channels Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about digital marketing and producing tangible results.
- Strategise, Plan and Execute Client Marketing Campaigns with team members and management.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of client digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create graphics, videos and edit photos to help tell our clients story across social media channels.
- Monitor, analyse and report on the performance of digital channels/activities to clients on a monthly/bi-weekly basis.
- Work as part of a team and independently on their own initiative when required.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in delivering your work.
- Ability to develop and manage social media posts across channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Create and Edit images using packages such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva.
- Interest in mobile video production, including filming and delivering of video content and reels for social channels.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet with clients and prioritise and structure work schedules.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Third level qualification in a related subject.
- Demonstrable track record of running successful paid social media campaigns.
- Experience setting up and managing social media adverts.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Facebook insights and Google Analytics.
- Competitive Salary with bonus incentives. Negotiable based on experience.
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Working Hours
- Remote Working
- Pension Scheme
- Growth & Training Opportunities
- Team Bonding
- Access to company pool car
To apply click here to fill in the application form and upload your CV and covering letter along with any examples of work/paid advertising campaign results before Wednesday 10 August 2022, 5pm.